As a voice and data solutions provider, we can confidently deliver and uphold on our promises to clients, now and into the future, thanks to BuroServ.
Case Study: National Phone & Data
National Phone & Data was created from an inspiration to deliver modern, feature rich communications to small and medium business, that in the past has only been made available to large corporate clients.
When and why did you engage with Buroserv?
We have partnered with BuroServ as a key strategy to deliver on this vision. Continual innovation is made possible through the comprehensive range of voice and data services available to us through BuroServ.
The unmatched carrier access to hands-on tools and portals enable greater visibility and control over our services than we have ever had before.
What challenges were you facing and how did Buroserv help overcome them?
BuroServ’s key to product flexibility is in their mindset and approach making available the individual building blocks to create a solution, enabling us to customize tailored solutions for our clients. This is paramount when building a voice solution for a client. Multiple direct dial numbers, multiple voice channels, mix of hardware devices, BuroServ means we can go to market with options and avoid the all too common crippled productized restrictions imposed by other wholesale and retail carriers.
We are sometimes presented with voice opportunities where the client already has their own data services. With BuroServ, this isn’t a problem.
Detailed product knowledge and accessible technical expertise is another key factor in BuroServ’s wholesale offering to us. They have our back when we need them.
What are some of the highlights of working with Buroserv?
- BuroServ bridge the gap between our expectations of data access providers, and what the access providers can actually deliver.
- They achieve this through their layer 2 interconnects into multiple carrier networks enabling us to access a wide scope of services, all delivered on a uniformed platform.
- The platform is further enhanced with BuroServ’s carrier grade internationally standardized SIP services that simply work across all SIP compliant devices.
What has been the impact on your business?
We are constantly impressing our clients with the seamless ease of transitioning businesses between technologies, with the NBN being a major focus at present. We can achieve this thanks
to the tools BuroServ provide enabling us to be more innovative and creative with solutions for clients, delivering results that are out of scope for the major telcos.
- Portal to SIP services enabling us to provision SIP ourselves, monitor SIP registrations and diagnose SIP related issues
- Number porting portal enabling us to lodge and manage simple ports ourselves
- Portal to Data services enabling us to check authentication logs, credentials and service status
- Daily CDR feeds enabling us to keep track on usage
- On demand API to SIP server enabling our systems to monitor SIP status and activity